When Homekey Real Estate Group represents you as a buyer we work to get you the best deal possible. You can rely on our years of experience, our knowledge of neighborhoods, a data-driven process to understand pricing, and a commitment to make the transaction easier. We have lived and worked here for decades! Our knowledge will find you the right home..
Our commitment to every buyer means that we:
- Listen to what you want
- Stay within the price range you designate
- Identify homes that meet your needs
- Use our technology to provide you real time updates on new listings and changes
- Provide you access to search the listing service just like agents
- Research the comparable sales to help identify the right price for your home
- Negotiate offers diligently, loyally, and tenaciously on your behalf
- Work with lenders, appraisers, inspectors and closing attorneys
- Continue to provide assistance through and after your closing
These services are provided at no cost to you – our fees are paid by the seller’s side at closing.
Purchasing a property is most likely the biggest financial decision you will ever make. Whether this is your first purchase or you are an experienced buyer, this decision must be made carefully
Why Do You Want To Buy?
Are you tired of paying rent? Have you decided to pay your own mortgage and not your landlord’s? Have you outgrown your current home? Are you looking for an investment portfolio? Are you looking for a rental property? Would you like a larger yard? Would you rather live in a different area? Do you want to shorten your commute? Having a clear sense of your reasons for buying will help you choose the right property.
Has Your Income Grown?
Property ownership is an excellent investment; whether you are looking for your dream home, a rental property, or to expand your investment portfolio. Owning real estate is one of the least risky ways to build equity or to obtain a greater return on your initial investment.